Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ah, don't you love the smell of fresh post in the morning?

I don't know, I've never smelled it. But hopefully it smells good, since that's what I'm doing.

Lately I've seen a lot of people do blogs in sl, and I've done many a things in sl, but never blogged. And if there's two things that I'm good at, it's writing, and looking hot in sl. So why not?

So here's my first post for the day.. week... EVER!



I went to the dressing room blue last night, even though they seem to be going down in quality at times, but you never know! You can always score some cute stuff.. I got lucky yesterday, I scored a sweet dress from MONS for only 70L, which, for the quality of this dress, it really is a steal. Paired it with some dark tights from {Mon Tissu} and an updo from [Burley] And I was done and ready to head out. Easy quick look for a cocktail party, or for when you want to look classy.



Credits:

Skin: {.essences.} Indy Skin
Eyes: Ikon- Utopia Eyes Blue
Accessories: (Yummy) Tiffany Pearl Set
Hair: [BURLEY]- Vanessa in Blonde01
Leggings: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights in Black 
Dress: MONS- Long Sleeve Dress - Silver For TDR Blue
Shoes: (epoque.s)- Revolution Pumps in Black


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com