Sunday, October 14, 2012

Amazing Free Stuff. FREEEEE!


I am one of the pickiest people when it comes to clothes. I mean.. I love free stuff, but mostly, I'm disappointed over the quality, but there are some around the grid that have seriously left me with my mouth wide open.

Mojo has this amazing tanned skin as a group gift, which is odd for me, because.. well, normally I go for the paler skins, but this one is gorgeous, great makeup, and amazing detail. It's definitely worth joining the group and popping in there really quick to get it while they still have it for grabs. Group is also free to join.

Magika also has a freebie out, pretty cute hair, comes in blood style, and candy corn style. Pretty odd colors, but if you're up for the whole weird/punky look, it will for sure fit you. Mesh, and the amazing quality that normally magika has. Love the style of the hair. I just wish it came in regular colors : ( For sure will be buying it in normal colors though!

And finally, on to one of my all time favorite stores in sl. Mon Tissu. If you haven't been there, you should, probably some of the most amazing quality clothing in sl that is mesh, the detail is amazing, and the styles are.. well, urban contemporary, not with your boobs and butt hanging out like half of the other stores in sl. Cute and sophisticated and casual. You can join their group for around 1,250L I think, Mon Tissu Soiree. If you can spare the linden, it's worth it, alone on the freebies that they have you would save at least around 700L if not more. Hopefully they update it soon for more cute freebies! You also collect money with your purchases, so in time you can chose something you want to buy for free. If you're a fan of the store, this group if a must. The underwear is one of the gifts they have out for that group. Satin Lingerie in Blushing. It's cute and simple, and it's just.. so casual that I fell in love with it.

So, there you have it, a couple high quality free gifts that you can find in sl. Enjoy!


Credits:

Skin: MOJO Phoebe Gift - Cocoa Tone free!
Hair: Magika [Candy Corn]Group Gift free
Lingerie: {mon tissu} Satin Undies - Blushing (Join group for free gift)



Eyes: Ikon Utopia Eyes, Blue
Hair: !lamb. Betty Jean - Twix

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com