Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blowing in the Wind

Mon Tissu, in no secret, is also one of my favorite stores to go in this grid.. I seriously think I own everything they have.. not in every color, but.. well, every single style, I think I own. Specially when it comes to their mesh.. I love their mesh work, some of the best clothes wide in the grid in my opinion.

So.. it's no surprise either that I say that you /must/ grab their new pants and coat. It's really the right start to the winter/fall holidays. And the mesh work on it.. it's soooo fabulous. I'm seriously head over heels for the coat and pants.

Also, Tomorrow Today is a charity event going on in order to help resident Matchbox Resident get a dental procedure that he needs. Most of the money made in this event will be donated to the cause. Truth, Blah, Wasabi Pills, and many other big name designers have given their creations for this cause. My favorite by far was Truth, who gave a hairstyle fat pack for only 300L. Now.. I'm not talking a color pack.. I'm talking full out fat pack, all colors, and it's an adorable mesh hair style. So just for that, it's worth going.

Credits:





Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Hair: Truth- Monday w/ Roots - Tahiti
Jacket- {Mon Tissu} Bristol Trench- Navy
Pants: {Mon Tissu} Cotton Pants - Khaki
Shoes: {Mon Tissu} Cottage Flats -Black





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com