Friday, October 19, 2012

Fridays with Sansa

It's friday again... and I think this would make my blog a week old? Or something like that.. I think it's a week either today or tomorrow, though it already feels like I'm doing it forever. The only reason I know it's a week it's because its Fi*Friday.. Fifty Linden Friday, and TDR. Can you tell Fridays are my favorite shopping day?

In all honesty though, I was a little sad face at this week's fashion selection.. Just wasn't much that I really cared for, however, I did find a little number at the TDR, where I snuck in early.. I know, I know.. Bad Sash.. But I always do it, so deal with it. Illmatic joins the TDR line up this friday with this little cute partial mesh number that I have on. Totally love it! mixed with some pumps, even with all the cut out, which normally I'm not a big fan of.. it looks cute, classy, and fashion forwards.

I grabbed my friend Sansa along with me today, because.. I wanted to mess around with photoshop some more.. watched some tutorials, not a big fan! Stupid white halos. Anyways, after hours of messing with pictures, this is the final print. Deal with it.

Credits:


On Sash:


Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: Ikon- Utopia Blue eyes
Hair: [BURLEY]_Shiro_Blonde01
Dress: illmatic :: Nadia Strapback Dress - Berry (Found in TDR)
Shoes: (epoque.s) Revolution Pumps - Black





On Sansa: 

Skin- Mynerva- Suzanne Cream
Eyes: Mayfly- Deep Sky Mesh- Aged Bronze Shadow
Hair- [e]- Other- Red 09
Scarf- Tee*fy-Thick Wool Scarf TDR Collection- Rainbow
Top- The Secret Store- Oversized Sweater-Raven
Socks- The Secret Store- Lace knit socks- Snow
Shoes- Gos- [Docs V2] 8 hole- Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com