Friday, October 26, 2012

Good Grief Charlie Brown! And more TDRB Goodies

I just love Fridays, because there are so many things you can get, and for low prices too!

So, let's start with Fi*Fridays, they have some pretty good selections out this week, but by far, my favorite were the shirts by Reckless Ambitions, they have one for all my childhood favorites, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, Beetlejuice, and Charlie Brown.. but, I'm sorry to say, I had to go with Charlie Brown on this one.. sure, I'm a freak for all of them, and a total dork about them all, I mean, who doesn't miss Helga and Arnold! That bubblegum statue of the football head! Love! And Tim Burton... Yeah, but nothing says to me Halloween like Charlie Brown, and their little sweater shirt was the perfect thing to celebrate Halloween. Paired with the Jeans from TokiD for TDR Blue, which are amazing cus you can pair them with boots and not have any of the jeans poking out.. well, the look was to die for!

Now, TDR Blue also had this little corset that I fell in love with from Baiastice, which is one of my favorite stores. It has a lovely little pattern, and it comes with the matching collar, which gives for a very sexy cute look for this Halloween, of course with a little sophisticated air that I love about Baiastice.

All in all, a great Friday, I'd say, lots of new goodies, and it didn't put a huge dent into my wallet! From casual to elegant, gotta love this Friday.

Credits:

Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Lipgloss: DeeTaleZ Lips red gloss
Eyes: Mayfly- Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Hair: [e] Thrive - Blonde 07
Shirt: ::RA:: The ToonFeen Sweater [CharlieBrown] for Fi*Fridays
Jeans: (TokiD) solo jeans (light blue) for TDRB
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots 


Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Lipgloss: DeeTaleZ Lips red gloss
Eyes: Mayfly- Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Hair: [BURLEY] GaEun Blonde01
Corset: Baiastice Liegy Mesh Ensemble for  TDRB
Trousers: (Elephant Outfitters) Journey Tweed Slacks 
Shoes: N-core SLINGBACK XtremeHeel II "Galaxy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com