Monday, October 29, 2012

Labels or Love

I effing love new releases! And these two stores are some of my favorites on the grid. So.. check it!

It's been forever since Maitreya came out with something new, and well.. I've been very very very sad about this, but! I got a group notice, and it left my mouth watering with beautyfulness. Yes, I'm aware that's not a word, but it is in Sash's world. Either way, I was left with my mouth watering over this beautiful dress that just screams fall to me. It's casual, and it can also be worn with a pair of jeans to make it look more like a shirt, or you can also just wear it as a dress with a belt.. really, there is no limit on what you can do with this to make it your own, and to me, that's the best thing you can have in a piece of clothing, the capability to be versatile  Get the most out of your money. Let's face it.. in Sl, we change often, specially when it comes to personal style, the fact that you can grab a piece and transfer it from x look to the next.. it's always a plus.

In other news.. Truth.. What can I say about Truth that I haven't already? Their mesh textures are to die for. Dying. Dying. Yup, I love the work truth has brought to the table lately, and they came out with three new styles that I'm a huge fan of. So, here they are for your personal enjoyment.

Credits:


Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin 
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes  (London Fog)
Glasses: {mon tissu} Favorite Readers ~ Black
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rebel -  Tahiti Blonde w/ Roots
Dress: Maitreya Milia Sweater Dress- Starfish 
Socks: WWI Army Girl Garters Jet Black
Shoes: Color.Me.H.O.F [HarperPumps[Cream]






Truth Hairstyles, left to right:
TRUTH Josie w/Roots - tahiti
TRUTH Ariel w/Roots- tahiti
TRUTH Rebel w/Roots- tahiti.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com