Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ingenue Love.

It should not be a mystery by now that my style is more.. retro? Vintage? Yeah, totally vintage. I don't  care for showing more skin, for some reason, I care more about the older style.. longer skirts, classy do's.. Love it all.

With that being said.. have you guys heard of Ingenue? By far one of my new favorite stores in the grid. Found them in collabor88, and I swear, I'm hooked to this store. My newest drug and reason for all those linden spent : (. Ok.. not so much of a sad face for me.. just for my husband's wallet.

I went today to just check out what they had, and see if they had anything that I didn't already own.. I settled for a cute dress a little outside of my plain, none unicolor anti pattern outlook on clothing, and honestly, not disappointed!

Credits:


Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - blues
Hair: [BURLEY] GaEun Blonde01
Accessories: Donna Flora PRINCESS  set
Dress: Ingenue :: Greta :: Songbird
Shoes: [Decoy] Lea Pumps - White/Creme 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com