Monday, October 15, 2012

More Goodies from Cinema

I keep flipping through my inventory trying to come up with looks that haven't been shown from the cinema that make for a good style. So.. I made this one!


Normally, I'm a sucker for vintage, I'll be the first one to say that.. but the shirt is so stylish.. cute, and simple, that makes for an excellent look with some pumps and some jeans to go with it. Or, you could be the.. daring type.. and go without pants. It's long enough to cover your hooha and your butt, more than some of the dresses out there in sl.. Just.. I suppose I'm too conservative in my sl. Shirt is from [KAMOURASKA], a new store I found through the cinema event, and I'm totally in love with it, from the shown shoulders to the little ties.. just really adorable.

Credits:

Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: Ikon Utopia Eyes in blue
Makeup: Deetalez
Hair: Truth Mindy w/Roots - sahara
Shirt: [KAMOURASKA] Noranda Chevron Kaftan Grey at the cinema
Shoes: Baiastice Ute Mesh Pumps- Black at the cinema

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com