Sunday, October 21, 2012

Morning and Happy Sunday, Lovies!

And so, alas, we have come to Sunday. Yes.. yes.. I know, work tomorrow, and boohoo. BUT! Fear not! Sundays means.. Lazy Sundays! And who doesn't love some goodies for 75L or so? I know I totally do. So I hit it off as soon as I woke up, and what I found, it left me wanting for more D: Not in a disappointed manner, but.. well, disappointed because I couldn't shop more. Sadface!

Right off the bat we started off well, they had Miamai this week, which is one of my favorite stores, Gato, Evolve, and Valentina E designs, so yeah.. I was already drooling at the store list.. I think if it would have had The Secret Store again I might have orgasmed or something. So.. I came up with a cute look for you guys for a Lazy Sunday.. and even used one of the poses from Miamai. Go check out the Lazy Sunday round up, for a full list and lm's, please go here: SERAPHIM!

Oh, and yeah.. if you're a cheapie freak like I am.. Seraphim is a great place to find out sales and things you might not have been aware of! And with a preview of what they have to see if they're a fit for your style, or a total waste of time. Go check it out if you haven't, and bookmark it, because I don't know what I would do without that website.


Credits:



Skin: {.essences.} Indy Gentle
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes - London Fog
Hair: >TRUTH< Rashida - Tahiti w/ roots
Shirt: fri. - Vneck.Tee (White)
Shorts: Gato Hi21 shorts (here)
Heels: Miamai Lily Winter Time Love for Lazy Sunday (here)
Necklace: {mon tissu} Take Flight Necklace ~ Silver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com