Saturday, October 20, 2012

On my way to Hogwarts

Another shot in the awesome sim of Mischief Managed. Seriously, if you haven't gone, GO! Awesome RP, and awesome build. Anyways, on to the good stuff.

I really didn't know what I was going to blog about today, I was drawing a complete blank on what to do, until a little notice came out from Truth. Seriously.. I was never a big fan of Truth until recently, when they started making mesh hair styles. Granted, most of the styles this week didn't fit the style.. one of them did, and I totally fell in love! There was one, Rashinda, that totally inspired this whole look. Cute, chick, and classy. So me! So, thank you, Truth Hawks, for making these amazing hair drooling styles as of lately!

Credits:

Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog, w4)
Hair: TRUTH Rashida w/Roots - tahiti (new)
Jacket: Color.Me.H.O.F [ScarletBlazer[Black]
Shirt: Maitreya Bodysuit * White
Skirt: {mon tissu} Scattered Birds Skirt ~ Black 
Shoes: (epoque.s) Revolution Pumps
Necklace: {mon tissu} Take Flight Necklace ~ Silver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com