Friday, October 26, 2012

Thank God It's Friday!

And so another Friday comes about, and we're left with many options on where to go, but.. for me, the most important stop on any Friday it's Fifty Linden Fridays. Oh.. God.. Yes..

Amazing stores, and stuff for fifty linden.. need I need say more? It's a shopaholic's heaven. My only complain about this round... So...few....stores.... Left me all SADFACE! But it's ok, because House of Fox made it all up to me with this little yellow dress. Cute, adorable, and soooo me. I want to hug it. In fact, I'll make my avatar do it right now.

In all seriousness though, they have a few good things in there, so it's worth giving it a look, but by far my favorite number was this dress than I'm blogging about. Normally, I hate yellow. I hate mustard colors, and I hate yellow. But I'll make an exception for this dress.

Also, Zodiac is out, if you haven't heard, and they have the cutest hair from Alice Project. 250L, and unlimited looks, which is one of my favorite things about Alice Project. They have the Steph hair look, one with bangs, and one without. The bangs didn't quite fit right with my avatar, so I got the second look, and paired it with the adorable HOF dress. Enjoy.

Credits:

 Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: Mayfly- Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Hair: *Alice Project* Steph II- Infinity Pack at the Zodiac
Dress: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh Skater Dress [Yellow] for Fifty Linden Friday
Tights:  Chantkare Khrysler tights in black
Shoes: {mon tissu} Sloane Pumps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com