Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Secret Store @ Lazy Sunday

It's no secret that I'm totally obsessed with The Secret Store- Been so for ages, and now that Maylee Oh is creating mesh pieces.. it's almost orgasmic. I can't wait for more stuff to come out!

The secret store is partaking today in the Lazy Sunday event, a day where like.. a list of stores sell one or two items for 75L, and they're amazing stores! When I saw The Secret Store being in this week's rounds, I squealed like a little girl, and rushed right over.

Result: Not disappointed at all, in fact.. amazed! I found a gorgeous little mesh oversized sweater, and the cute pumps to go with it, and only spent 150L total. And I got shoes and a top! I call that a win on my end.

So, I say rush over to The Secret Store and get it while you can, because it's amazingballs.





Credits:

Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes in Blue 
Hair: >TRUTH< Rory w/Roots - tahiti
Top: The Secret Store's  Oversized Sweater in Red Wine 
Leggings: D.Select wool tights in white 
Shoes: The Secret Store's Lovable Pumps in Prussian Blue
Umbrella: duboo's totoro summer umbrella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com