Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Amazingness.

And so the week continues, despite our attempts to slow them down.. Ok, well, for many of you, the slowing down part was the weekend, and now.. yeah, I change my mind.. weekends go fast, and weekdays go uber slow :/ But, such is life, and welcome to Tuesday, I suppose?

So, what do we have in store for us today? Ah, well, I'm glad you asked. Tuesday, or rather this Tuesday, is freebie day. Now, you might have heard of Celoe, it's a little store in Mayfair, right next to my other favorite store, Mon Tissu, that specializes in mesh. Seriously, their mesh is quite amazing. Great textures, good flow.. not uber thick like some of the mesh builds out there that leave you wondering just wtf. In all honesty, I do love this store, I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive.

So, I blogged one of their freebies, and now this is the other gift that they have out, it's a dress, tube dress, very simple, but still so very lovely! I paired it up with one of the older collabor88 pumps, and some freebie accessories from Donna Flora, which is just an amazing accessory store in the grid.. probably one of the best reasonably priced jewelry stores in grid. And also an up do of [elikatira]. Love how it came out.

Credits:


Skin: {.essences.} Indy skin
Eyes:Mayfly- Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (London Fog) 
Hair: [e] Found- Blonde 07
Jewelry: Donna Flora PASQUALINA set (free)
Dress: celoe chelsea dress- champagne
Shoes:  Hucci Nia Pumps - Moonglow



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com