Tuesday, October 30, 2012

You Got Me Begging You For Mercy

So, I bet you guys have heard of a little store called Apple May Designs. Before discovering Essences, it was my go to place for skins. Cheap, and adorable, and for the freckles look that I love, just a nice tat layer over it, and voila. However.. when I heard there were hidden goodies in the store for 25L, I had to do a quick trip down there to see what was there.. and I was not disappointed.

What did I find? This amazing little skin, and only 25L! Yeah, it's adorable, and it comes in all shades, from pale, to goth, to tanned, and dark. Gotta love it. And two make up styles for each tint of the skin. Apple May has me begging for mercy now!

I also picked up this little get up because.. well, have you seen it? Completely adorable, and I don't even like maxi skirts. Also, if you haven't gone... Exile has new hair styles, and they got me broke D:. Still, totally worth it, some adorable wavy styles, which are worth a double take, and finally, got some accessories this time around by Maxi Gossamer that made my day, and for 199L, it doesn't even break the bank like some of the accessories stores leave you, and I think it's the perfect pairing for this outfit and the make up of this adorable skin.

Credits:





Skin: (AMD) Rhylee - Peachy - Deuce 1 25L at the store apple hunt! Just find the right apple here
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Freckles: *YS&YS* Freckles 3
Hair: ::Exile:: Breath Me: Honeycombe
Necklace and Ring: Silver Drop with Turquoise from Maxi Gossamer
Outfit: Apple May Designs- Janessa
Shoes: (Epoque.s) Revolution Pumps







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com