Thursday, November 8, 2012

Angels

So first off, I have to make a small announcement. I have a grandma that is currently in the hospital, and I have to visit her, she's in a very bad shape, and I'm going over to Orlando for two weeks to spend some time with her. No, that doesn't mean it's the end of SLDailyWardrobe, it just means that for two weeks, there won't be anything. I know, I know, sadface and all, but.. sometimes sacrifices have to be made for the ones we love. I'll be back the 25th full gear with more blog awesomeness! Promise, promise!

So, with the serious subject out of the way, I guess it's time to jump right to it. If you haven't noticed.. I normally wear essences skins, I like the realism of them, and the nose. Now, I have found a new skin store that I'm going to share with you all, it's called WoW Skins, and their skins are awesome! I am totally in head over heels with how they paint the abs on the skin, the hip bones and that line around the you know what.. Yeah, it's to die for. So, I had to make a trip to Collabor88 and their new collection to come up with a look that highlighted the things I loved about this skin, which is a new release now available at the store!

Right! So! What did I decide on wearing to highlight this skin? No secret I'm a huge fan of Tres Blah, and their little tank tops that they have at Collabor88 are deffo worth going through the lag and fighting the belly talkers to get to! Also hair by LaViere, and jeans by Auxiliary, which I'm totally loving. All in all, not disappointed one bit by this trip.

Credits:


Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Milk Natural Freckles/Cleavage. 400L at WoW Skins
Beauty Mark: {.essences.}
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog Shadows
Hair: -LaViere- Taylor Dirty Blonde for Collabor88
Tank: -Tres Blah- Tip Top Tank - Blue for Collabor88
Jeans: [Auxiliary]Belted Flairs - Slate for collabor88
Shoes: Ingenue :: Clodia  :: Noir for Collabor88
Pose: (marukin) [willow] koi for Collabor88








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com