Saturday, November 3, 2012

At the Bottom of Everything

So, Truth has new hair out.. again, and I'm totally digging Sara hairstyle this week. I'll be honest, I'm a total crazy for trying to align prims and body together so things look just right, which is really the reason why I love mesh so much, it does it for you. But.. when it comes to hats, and hair stuff.. it's so hard to get it proportionate to your head, and still fit right when your hair, almost impossible, and it pisses me off to no end! However.. The solution I find is when creators already add the hair piece to your hair, so it's a perfect fit every time, that's why I love hair styles like this one that's new from Truth.

Also, more Fameshed goodies from Cracked Mirror. Now, I know you've probably seen it floating around many blogs, but it can't be helped, it's so adorable and casual, makes for a good rp piece, or just add some jeans to it and make it casual, or even slacks and make it all.. you know.. classy.

Credits:





Skin: {.essences.} Indy Gentle Skin
Lip Gloss: {.essences.} Heidy lipstick pinknik
Eyes: Mayfly- Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Hair: TRUTH Sara w/Roots - tahiti
Outfit: (CM) Woolsworth Dress for Fameshed




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com