Friday, November 9, 2012

Cold Blooded

So, I think this might be the last post before I go away for two weeks. Again, fret not my lovies! Like the Terminator, I will be back!

I'm closing right about now with the day that I started my blog.. a month strong, and still loving it. I really do enjoy sharing my fashion tastes with all of you, and I'm guessing you enjoy reading about them and seeing the crazy I come up with, so thank you for that! It really does mean a lot to me.

So.. what do we have today... Fifty Linden Friday! Yay! It's time to throw your Linden up in the air and feel like a rich person!

For this week's collection, I really did fall in love with LaGyo, Clawtooth, and So Many Styles!, All had fabulous additions to the collection that made me feel like I could go for a glam rock kinda look to it. I totally love the vest! It's not something I normally go for, style wise, but.. It's totally cute and really can add the flair that your outfit really needs!

Credits:



Skin: .::Mother Goose's MiChi III(B)3
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Hair: Clawtooth: Dear Heart - Wheat for 50L Friday
Necklace: LaGyo Titiana Necklace for 50L Friday
Tank: Jane Intrinsic Tank Pewter
Vest: {SMS} Fur PomPom Vest Midnight Pool for 50L Friday
Shoes: (epoque.s) Revolution Pumps 
Pose: (PDA) Dancing Grass




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com