Saturday, November 17, 2012

Elvis Is My Daddy, Marilyn's My Mother, Jesus Is My Bestest Friend.

I might not sing the body electric, but I sure do shop the body electric.

Too cheesy? Oh well, but it's true, I adore shopping, and finding new things.. and right now there's an amazing skin out by WoW Skins, Isabella. It comes on a full avatar set with an outfit and everything, but me... personally, I totally just used it for the skin. Sue me :P.

Also saddens me to say that there's a closing sale at Nani's poses.. Yes, it's terrible news, however, on the other hand, cheap poses for all. The sale only lasts until the 18th! Which is tomorrow! So hurry up and grab it all before it shuts down, nothing is over 50L.

Also, no secret that I love Auxiliary. Now, with me having been gone for so long.. or at least it feels like forever for me, I didn't get a chance to go to TDR to get their cheapie from there. Adorable little cocktail dress that makes me go "ohhh oh oh oh!" Comes in pink and blue, and it's too adorable Not to own.

Finally! Burley is one of the best stores for hair in my opinion, and right now they came up with a clever way of dividing up the store. Burley will be known as Taketomi, and they are already open with some of the best hairs ever, totally what you would expect from Burley's makers. Then they're going to have a man's fashion in a store called Gavi, which will be all high fashion, which is right now very much needed in sl, and then there's going to be Collective, which will have women's and men's vintage urban/modern fashion. I'm so stoked! Taketomi is already opened, as I said, and I'm totally in love with the hairstyle in these pictures, Maggie.

Going for a week in sl is like going for a year, you miss out on so much crap! ARGH!

Credits:

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Isabella mid tone 2*
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes: London Fog
Hair: [taketomi Maggie_Blonde01
Dress: [Aux] Dipped Gauze Cocktail Dress- Blue
Tights: Kyoot - Sisley Tights (Calm)
Shoes: Baiastice Ute Mesh Pumps- Black
Ring: EarthStones Destiny Bridal Set- Platinum
Pose: Nani Simple1



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com