Saturday, November 17, 2012

If I Were a Boy

It's been so long I almost forgot my logging information....

KIDDING! But yes, it feels like it's been way too long, and tough I'm technically still gone, now that I can log in to Second Life again, I must! And I shall blog again, even if it's hard to edit using this crappy laptop! But it shall be done!

So, I'm sure by now you've all heard about one of my favorite stores: Drift! It's a cute little find I got trough Lazy Sundays, and got that adorable sweater mesh dress that I blogged about a couple weeks back, and then I wet back and bought almost everything in that store, because it's worth it. Kalli's designs are cute, chick, and very stylish, and since they don't really cause a dent in your pocket.. I'd say it's one of the musts in everyone's inventory.

At any rate! She has these cute mesh boy pants out for Limited Bazaar that are just to die for! I'm always looking for cute ways to do the morning after look, you know.. the one where you dig through your boyfriend's closet and get all the stuff that he wears on, and looks big and messy, and yet sexy? These pants are a must for that. Thank you Kalli!

Credits: 


Skin: {.Essences.} Indy Gentle Skin
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes: London Fog
Lips: MotherGoose Lips 2B
Hair: Hand Drawn 
Bra: {mon tissu} Lady Lace Bra ~ Valentine
Shirt: Kauna - OpenShirt: Black
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer -Giselle Opal Necklace
Pants: DRIFT Boyfriend Pants in Denim for Limited Bazaar (Only 100 being sold or so! Hurry and get it!))
Shoes: (TokiD) destiny loafers (grey)
Pose: Adorakable: Mode7







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com