Tuesday, November 20, 2012

In Transit

I love NYC, and what I love more about NYC is melancholic songs about NYC. And if there's something that we all know is that It's Hard to Live in the City.

Fashion, love, fast pace, taxis, metro, subways, people, and money, that's what NYC city is all about. Sprinkle it with art and mystique and you've got yourself the real NYC that we all love. I've always been drawn to that city for whatever reason, so when I made this outfit, all I could think of was sitting down in Central Park with a Starbucks' Spiced Pumpkin Latte, and a good read, and relax back by the Fountain, or overlooking the lake, with the magnificent city surrounding me.

Sadly, I can't do this in the Real World, but I can recreate it in SL.. somewhat... while I drink my Pumpkin Latte in real life. Seems close enough.

So what goodies do we have his time around?

First off, the Around the World Fair is still going on, and this little Anastacia Dress by Sassy! is just to die for! I want to go back and get it in every color! Totally love it. Then we pair it off with some leggings by Tutti Frutti, which these are from one of the newest releases by them, and we have a killer outfit. Finish it off with the Hunter Boots from Gos.... and yeah, you'll have something just edgy enough, and still classy.

Credits:

Skin: *League* Isla Medium Champagne Blonde (Chest D)
Freckles: [PXL] Face freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Hair: >TRUTH< Adeline w/Roots - tahiti
Glasses: {mon tissu} Favorite Readers ~ Black
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Necklace:*League* 3Vintage Necklaces -Working Clock (chest)
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Anastasia dress Plum for Around the World (Russia)
Leggings:*TuttiFrutti* Rainy Day
Shoes: [Gos] Hunter Ankle Boot - Hazel
Poses: Bent- Lookbook Set for Fair




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com