Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Riot's Gone.. Away

Don't you just love it when you find a new designer that totally makes you eep? Guess what?

I found one! I did! I found one!!!

So, when it comes to skins, the normal for me pop up, Vive9, Essences, Auxiliary, Glam Affair, blah blah blah.. Laq and more blah. Yeah, there's lots of stores out there, but I found a designer that makes absolutely amazing and breath taking skins that are just to die for! And, well, when it comes to skins, I'm rather picky, I don't want to find a twin with my shape and skin while shopping.. And these skins are original, high quality, lots of definition, and just mouth drooling awesomeness! Loomi skins are seriously some of the best I've seen in grid, and for sure worth a trip to take a look at the store. It's small, and it's humble, but it's got plenty of potential! I can't wait for this little shop to turn into the powerhouse that it deserves to be. 

In other news.. I totally I'm just dying head over heels over the Collaor88 collection this month. The theme is desert, and the little outfit by The Sea Hole is just.. amazing and drool worthy, So, if you haven't done so, go take a trip down to Collabor88, it's for sure worth the lag people! <3

Credits: 

Skin: LoOmi - Piper - soft -3 at LoOmi
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - London Fog Shadows.
Hair (picture 1): Truth- Mindy w/Roots - golden
Hair (picture 2): [Burley]Sirah Blonde01
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Alchemy Charm  Coins - Group All - Gold for Collabor88
Top: The Sea Hole - Painted Desert Bodysuit - Dove for Collabor88
Skirt: The Sea Hole - Painted Desert - Dove for Collabor88
Shoes: Ingenue :: Clodia :: Noir for Collabor88
Poses: Adorkable- Smexy 10 and Adorkable- Breezy 7





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com