Monday, December 17, 2012

Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep

This is somewhat of a personal philosophy of mine. With all the bad that there is in the world, it's actually good to sit back and for once think about the blessings that are around you, instead of the misery that we all feel like we're drowning upon. Sure, your funds are lowering in your bank account, but remember that time where you had to live off of ramen and had nothing to your name? Look down. I know I have two legs, two arms, and over all, I'm in fair health, and alive, considering the alternatives. What a blessing that is. What a blessing it is to walk, breath, laugh, speak, see! And we complain when there are so many that can't. We complain about misery, but what about the parents of the children that died not too long ago in that school? We're blessed. And tonight, I challenge you to count your blessings instead of sheep when you go to sleep.

I'm also blessed with an incredible fashion sense. No, it's true! And no.. I'm not being cocky at all..

Ok.. Ok.. so I am being a little cocky, but it's all in good jest! I promise! What we have today is a very short post, with more to follow. It is Monday, so you know what that means! It's time for another Acid Lily round. This round, I'm seriously head over heels for this little skirt from even.flow. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker later for skirts with this, I know you can't see it, but it has a cute little brown belt on it, and it follows a lot of the fashion trends that we're seeing this season, the mapping and texturing is great too, and I paired it off with a big sweater from U.F.O, to contrast it and make it feel more.. homely to fit the theme of the post today. Finish it off with some leggings, and some boots, and you have a cute look that's ready for the holiday, is chic, and looks comfortable.

Credits:



Skin: *League* Isla Medium Champagne Blonde
Hair: Action Womens Hair Lauren - Chai Root
Sweater: ::{u.f.o}::looking around blouse -pink- 
Skirt: Even.Flow Basic Skirt "Midnight"  for Acid Lily
Tights: *League* Folklore Leggings -Flora 
Shoes: (LaRoo) Shearling Boots - Black
Pose: (Marukin) Willow- Pensive









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com