Monday, December 24, 2012

Felice Di Stare Lassu

Volare. Cantare. To fly. And to sing. How beautiful is that? There's something about a Spanish guitar that makes me coo. And there's something about the Italian language that just makes me melt, so sexy, ah. So.. I thought today, as we take a little sneak peek at Acid Lily items for this week, we could take a trip down to Venice as well!

So, Acid Lily is once again upon us, and with this, we start on what I think are some of the highlights for this week. I have to say, it's always a pleasure to see the collection, and some of the amazing stuff they come up with.

MoYaz is in this week's round up once again, with different boots, which are to die for, and two different dresses, well, same dress, different color, I was rather fund of the white and turquoise one because I'm going through some very odd turquoise fever at this very moment. I paired it off with their boots and some tights for a kind of unique cute look that looks like you can kick ass, and take names, but still look rather adorable.

Then you have [FIEND], who came up with a rather Christmas-y inspired look for you this holiday, I loved it, honestly, my only complaint about that outfit was that they didn't use standardize sizing, and even though I normally wear an XS on mesh clothing, I had to go up all the way to L to find one that would fit my avatar, which really makes me wonder how heavier set avatars will be able to fit with this sweater, other than that, I honestly loved the whole look for it, it is too cute to pass out on this holiday season.

Finally, for now, we have 1 Hundred, who has this cute little cropped shirt with the tights for this week's event. It's a little too punk for me, but I made it work by adding a skirt from [Auxiliary] and keeping those same boots from MoYaz.

Credits:








Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: [Elikatira] Spark - Black 04
Outfit: [FIEND] Xmastime - mesh sweater & skirt for Acid Lily
Pose: {.:exposeur:.} Graecyn










Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: [Elikatira] Spark - Black 04
Dress: }MoYazEmily Mesh Dress ~ White-turquoise for Acid Lily
Tights: {Mon Tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black
Boots: }MoYaz{ London mesh boot - Teal blue for Acid Lily
Pose: Label Motion- Lynette 3










Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: [Elikatira] Spark - Black 04
Top: 1 Hundred. - Cadence Top for Acid Lily
Skirt: [Auxiliary] Alluring Mini - A
Tights: 1 Hundred. - Basic Leggings - Black for Acid Lily
Boots: }MoYaz{ London mesh boot - Teal blue for Acid Lily
Pose: Label Motion - Lena 6









And a Happy Christmas Eve to all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com