Saturday, December 1, 2012

Once Upon a December

So.. just when I think I'm fully back, real life bites me. My butt recovered, and I'm back, just a light annoyance. Don't feel like I've deserted you! I shall be here for you and your fashion needs, always.

So, let's jump right on it, shall we? December has come, The end of the world is almost upon us, and the snow is falling, and it's pretty and cozy outside. So, what better time than to put on your dancing shoes, get a nice coat, and make yourself feel like you deserve to feel, and have fun? Today I danced with the swans, played in the Arcade, and ran along With Love, and there was not a single thing to regret.

Let's start with the Arcade? Normally not a huge fan of gatchas, but.. when you're telling me some of the best names in SL are going to be selling a creation for 75L.. I won't be picky about the color, I'm rush in there, bow my head, and thank them all. There's a new store, Noodles, in the line up with the most adorable tiaras out there! Based in all of our favorite Disney movies, it's really a must. There's also plenty of other goodies I got that I'll be Blogging about later and creating looks with, but right now, with the Anastasia song playing in my mind.. I needed this tiara.

Then I ran over to the With Love Hunt.. Because.. who doesn't like amazing cute things for 10L? All you have to do is find the red box with pearls sort of coming out of them, and some of the best names in SL will give you something amazing! For 10L. I am truly in love with this coat, it just feels so royal to me, I'm totally head over heels with it. The pose is also from the hunt, Illmatic. They have some cute and simple poses that are a must for any Blogger, or photographer.

Finally, paired it off with a pair of heels, and some jeans, and I was ready to dance gracefully.

Credits:




Skin:*League* Isla Medium Champagne Blonde
Hair: [taketomi]_Maggie_Blonde01
Crown: Noodles - Be Our Guest Tiara Silver/Diamond at the Arcade
Coat: Diram- CHLOE for the With Love Hunt
Jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Paris Black Diamond - Combo 3 - SILVER for the With Love Hunt
Shoes: [Decoy] Lea Pumps - White/Creme 
Pose: Illmatic- The Basic Stance - 04 for With Love Hunt




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com