Thursday, December 20, 2012

Silent Night

And now that we're getting closer to Christmas, I'm getting back my Christmas spirt... Yay? I don't know if that's a good thing or not, my husband might hit me over the head with something if I start singing the Twelve Days of Christmas again. But.. now I'm mixing Jazz, and Christmas music.. Maybe it's my audience that will hit me over the head with something now... Sorry! I hope you enjoy it at least?

So, back in the spirit of Christmas, and snow, and everything gorgeous, and beautiful. The Frost Fair is still going on guys! And seriously  be prepared to empty your pockets when you go, because you'll leave broke! I've always been a huge fan of Dolle*, and this little sweater dress, to me, captivated something so beautifuly and Christmasy that to anyone that shares my styling likes.. it really is worth getting. Sweater, cozy, and love. It's adorable! And the mapping and texture work of the sweater is really amazing. I know you guys hear me say that a lot, but I'm just soooo picky about things like that, that when I see a designer that actually gets it, it's worth sticking to like glue! I really wanted to keep the focus on the sweater on this shoot, so the style was minimal while paring with this, I just added the BOOM scarf from Collabor88, and the Collabor88 set from Noodles, Celestial (which, by the way, if you haven't seen all of Natalee Oodle's work, it's soooo good, I literally drool and eep every time I see her in an event, I truly think her style and her skills will one day make her the next big accessory designer), and finished it off with tights, and a pair of heels, what you end up with is a cute, cozy look for the holidays!

Credits:


Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Hair: [LeLutka]-VERSAGE hair - Glucose
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands- Relax
Jewelry Set: Noodles - Celestual Headband, ring, and necklace - Gold/Sapphire for Collabor88
Scarf: *BOOM* Tinsley Cashmere Bow Scarf Grey/Red for Collabor88
Sweater: {dollle*} 005 Sweater Dress - Heart at Frost
Tights: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black 1
Shoes:{mon tissu} Sloane Pumps ~ Black
Pose: CnS E-motion - Blogger Chick 2




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com