Sunday, December 2, 2012

You Better Believe in Voodoo Baby

I totally love this song, I have to admit, I'm a huge fan of Gossip Girl. I know, right? Shocker! Another fashion lover that is totally obsessed with that show! Well, I think it's only girls.. I've tried getting guys into it, and I just get smacked. But! I mean.. There's fashion, drama, class, money, scandals, and awesome music! Of course when I put together this little outfit, the first thing I thought of was one of my biggest inspirations in SL, Blair Waldorf, and when I thought of her.. I thought of this song. And well, that's how this set and all came to be.

So, where to start! For one, Fi*Friday is back, and Whatever has a cute pair of shoes that's just to die for, and only 55L. I love all things high fashion, and these boots just scream "Look at me! I'm sexy, and a badass! Booyah, baby!" So of course I had to get them.. and you should too! While at it, check the collection! Some of the stuff is not my taste, in all honesty, but it's not to bash and say it's not good, it's by far one of the best events to get cheap stuff of amazing quality!

Then, you have fameshed that just opened. Now, I love Color.Me.H.O.F., Fashionboy has some of the best  clothes in the grid right now! They kind of remind me of the Italian Fashions, and I adore it all! I could spend hours in that store and just drool over all the goodies. So, when she joined the fameshed crew, I just had to get the little leather skirt they have. Normally I go with blacks and neutrals, but stepped out of my comfort zone this time and decided to get navy.

I don't like dual toned shirts, which is what they have out to go with the skirt. Not saying that they're bad at all, it's just not in my preference, I like safe fashion, not much of an uber risk taker, so I paired it off with a tucked in Edelweiss shirt, and the bow to go along with it. Now that I had the "uniform" look going, I added a pair of gartered socks, corky hair from Burley, and the new Special Edition skin from WoW Skins, the end result- an adorable Blair Waldorf inspired design. I think she'd be proud.

Credits:


Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Anais Milk special edition 
Hair: [BURLEY]_Bella_Red06
Freckles: [PXL] Face freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Earrings: :::Le Primitif::: Anchor Earring 24k Gold for Fi*Fridays
Top: *Edelweiss* School-Line Tucked Shirts 
Bow: *Edelweiss* School-Line Ribbon (S) - navy
Skirt: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Leather Skirt[Blue] for Fameshed
Socks: WWI Army Girl Garters Charcoal 
Shoes: [whatever] studded wedge - white  - [GOLD&SILVER] for Fi*Fridays
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands Relax
Pose: {.:exposeur:.} Graecyn

And as  tribute to Gossip Girl:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com