Monday, January 14, 2013

2:19 Blues

Who doesn't love train rides? And train rides just.. put me way back to the Jazz era.. and who else is best for a classy Jazz song than Louis Armstrong? I just want to sit back now with a whiskey as I sit back in the train and watch the scenery go by.

So.. Second blog post for today.. that hasn't been done in a while! But.. I did get inspired by a new release by Insatiable Fashions. Simple black top.. so well constructed, so simple, and with one of my favorite words on it. Amour. Love. Such a simple word, and yet so powerful. It can make people melt. And it can frighten some. Is it any wonder than this lovely little shirt made me fall in love so? It'll be available in the Black Market soon, so keep your eye out for it, because even in all its simplicity, it's too cute to just pass out on.

I paired it off with one of the newer releases from Blueberry. It's not one of my favorites from her, just because the texturing in my opinion did come off a little cartoonish, but I do love the way that it sets on the body, and the bow.. yes, the bow, and I swear if I hear anyone making fun of my bow fettish, I'll smack them, the bow totally did it for me, and adds a certain flair to the piece and the outfit. To make it a little more conservative, I added a tank top under the mesh top, and also an edgy leggings piece by Le Primitif to add an edginess to the outfit. Boots by LaRoo, and since I'm going on a trip, I had to have my favorite duffel bag by Color.Me.H.O.F. in black, which is available in their gatcha at the store, and it's a past Arcade item. Necklace by Maxi Gossamer, and voila, a cute look inspired by love, and a train ride.

Credits:


           Skin: the body co. Orchid (01 Fair) - blonde brows (On Sale at theWarehouse until Jan. 31)
Hair: !lamb. In Heaven - Honeycomb Root
Glasses: Maubray // Nelly Bugeye glasses.tartan.black
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Erzulie's Love Charm - Long - Silver
Shirt: [Insatiable Fashions] Winter Crops - Amour [Grey] for Black Market
Tank: [Whippet and Bucket] Hykova Buttoned Tank Alabaster
Skirt: Blueberry Lila  Skirt Black
Bag: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Duffel Bag[Black]
Leggings: :::Le Primitif::: Fishnet Leggings
Shoes: (LaRoo) Shearling Boots (black)
 Pose: Ma Vie. - Revealed 01



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com