Sunday, January 6, 2013

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Sunday mornings are a time to sit back, relax and take it easy. Lazy around, let your hair down, or up.. it's all about total relaxation.... unless you're a complete shopaholic like myself just jumping up and down and awaiting for Collabor88 to open. Open damn it! OPEN!

So.. while I compose myself.. there's another event that many look forward to, and that is Acid Lily, here's one of the dresses, and boots, from Moyaz that will be available this round. To be honest, I do adore the boots, absolutely love them, but the dress.. I don't know, it just seems.. overdone maybe. A lot of the designers in sl use this template, and I've seen it so much I'm literally getting tired of it. However, on the other hand, the texture that they used on the bodice of the dress is very original, and I loved how it matched almost perfectly with the boots. Total love on that end.

I paired it off with a new release from Blueberry as well, the sweater is amazing, and the cute little bow.. on the back.. well, you all should know by now, I do have a total weakness for bows in my wardrobe, there's something just so cute and girly and effortless about it that it wins me over. I also added the torn leggings to add some personality to the outfit, and to transition from the well dressed top to the kind of rougher looking boots, and added a statement piece by Maxi Gossamer, which is currently available at fameshed.

The hair. Guys, 75L for a color pack. Today only, on Lazy Sunday. I'll be honest, first time I heard of AUSHKA&CO, and I almost didn't go, but one look around, and I was so glad I did! I'm always in the look out for new hairs, and hair stores, and keeping up with the latest in second life, and I'm soooo glad that AUSHKA&CO was added to the round up. So, make sure to take a quick peek and grab that hairstyle today!

And one last note on what's going on with Curio. Curio won the case guys! Which is awesome, and as a thank you to everyone that has supported Gala Phoenix and her efforts, she gave a free fat pack in her group! It will only be available for the duration of it staying in the notices, so grab it while you can. Curio Group Link.

Credits:



Skin: :Curio: Sundust Frex [Light] Party Girl-Pure 2
Hair: AUSHKA&CO-Aiza-Satin for Lazy Sunday
Sweater: Blueberry Ely  Knit Cardigan Beige-Beige
Neckalce: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Baroque Teardrop - Short - Silver for Fameshed
Dress: {MoYaz}Ruby Mesh Dress sunset for Acid Lily
Cup:[Magic Nook] Mug (Vintage Coffee)
Glasses: {Mon Tissu} Favorite Readers ~ Black
Tights: Deetalez- black ripped nylon tights 
Boots: {MoYaz} Sydney Mesh Desert boot Pitaya 
Pose: aDORKable Poses:  Smexy 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com