Monday, January 21, 2013

Love is a Battlefield

Truer words have never been spoken. If you love something, you have to go for it. Full throttle. Don't stop. Fight. Right now with current going ons in my SL, the song has been resonating through my mind. If you love something, don't let it go. Fight. Love is a battle field. I bet you if the person that I wrote this about reads it, they will totally flip out and IM me about it. Ha.

But.. my battlefield at this moment is fashion. One of my biggest loves, and truest passions. We'll start with Truth. Truth Hawks single handedly might be the biggest reason for me going broke. I mean, I know I don't need new hair, I have plenty old hair. But damn it! Every week he comes up with a new release, and every week I'm drooling. The man can't do any wrong. And braids! Come on guys! Braids. Two of them. Simple, nothing fancy. I've been begging for this for a long time. Thanks! Still upset about the constant loss of linden to your hairs, but.. I'm soooo happy at this new release!

Then we have Acid Lily opening up today, and I'm a huge fan of one of their new designers, Le Fil Casse. It's inspired by French Fashion, and I'll be honest, sometimes I'm missing the French in these designs, but this little dress is sooo cute, and uber french, I fell in love with it instantly.

Moving on! Kyoot is closing down. I almost want to break down and cry because I love the store. But! I do wish her the best in her real life endeavors! Everything in the store is 50L. EVERYTHING. But fatpacks, of course. I think they're 350L? Might have just been once piece, so don't quote me on that. After that, the store will close down and things will only be sold at the marketplace, again, don't quote me on that, still, go and get it at the amazing price while you can! I promise they're good! I managed to get these cute little tights, adorable!

And finally, TDR Fusion is open again, and new collection has begun! LaGyo was there, with a bracelet that matched their Collabor88 release, so I pulled it all together with the outfit for a cute look, and the pose is also from Label Motion in TDR Fusion. Cute poses that are very flirty this time around.

Credits:

                                                                                  Skin: the body co. Orchid (01 Fair) - blonde brows
Hair: >Truth< Lavinia w/Roots - tahiti
Hat: LaGyo_Starla Beret black/gold for Collabor88
Necklace: LaGyo_Starla necklace black/gold for Collabor88
Belt: LaGyo_Hurley high waist belt black/gold for Collabor88
Dress: {le fil casse} marie mesh dress colorblock grey for Acid Lily
Bracelet: LaGyo_Starla bracelet black/gold for TDR Fusion
Shirt: [Whippet & Bucket] Cole Boatneck Top Outer Space
Tights: Kyoot - Hollander Leggings (Grey)
Shoes: Willow~ Creek Moccasins - Soot (closed)
Pose: TDRF4 Pose 1 - Label Motion for TDR Fusion


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com