Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sick to Death

That's exactly how I feel, maybe not psychotic and neurotic, but.. sick and all by myself. Yup. Then again, it's my fault. I decided to go to get cigarettes while sick, and it totally just rained on me.. hardcore. To the point that by when I got to the gas station, I was completely soaked. But.. it was closer than going back home.. so.. urgh. Stupid decision Sash. Now you're so sick you can't even smoke. Ha! I guess joke's on me.

So, since I'm feeling so sick, today is a total day of comfort. PJ pants, warm tea, humidifier, and fuzzy slippers. It's even so in Second Life. No high fashion today, just warm tea, and comfy sweaters while staying home. This big huge sweater by NiNight Creations completely fit the bill on what I was looking for, and it has a cute little pattern on the bottom too. I was lazy and just paired it with some old run down tights to give it the night before kind of feel to it, by Deetalez, and I'm also wearing the new hair from Collabor88 by Clawtooth.. Now, be warned, it's worked up a little to give it more of a sick stay at home look in photoshop, the original is no where near this messy. Just a slight sacrifice for the sake of art. And I did find this cute 1L cold/flu tattoo layer to add to my skin, it reddens the nose, and also adds little teary eyes to your skin. And it's 1L in the marketplace! I had to get it to complete this look.

Just because you're sick and wanting to dress down.. doesn't mean by any means that you have to actually look bad, now does it?

Credits:


Skin: Adam and Eve Skins - Siobhan T2 Bare
Hair: Clawtooth: Jump Magic - Bombshell Blonde for Collabor88
Sick Tattoo: Winter Sniffles Face Layer by Lilibird
Eyes: IKON Utopia Eyes - Blue
Sweater: ..:: NiNight ::.. Mesh Ladies Loose Sweater
Tights: Deetalez - Black Ripped Nylon Tights
Coffee Mug: [MAGIC NOOK] Mug (Vintage Coffee) 
Shoes: *FIR & MNA*The Twine Shoes
Pose: aDORKable Poses: Innocence 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com