Sunday, January 6, 2013

Such a Lonely Day, and It's Mine...

It's the loneliest day of my life. I miss my hubby. He's gone to work and I'm home alone. And he now works overnight, and I'm a bit paranoid.. so.. not sleeping with him is quite hard. And some comes the melancholic feeling as I look out the window and onto the sunset. Which is exactly what inspired me to do this post.

One of my best friends got me hooked in another store, Leverocci, it has some amazing stuff! Like this little blue dress. It's one of their new releases, and I'm just absolutely in love with it. I love classic things, and for some reason, even though I hate blue in real life, I absolutely love how it comes off in my avatar. The downside is that the store is a little on the high price side, but.. oh.. it is so worth it, I almost had a shoporgasm when I saw all their products.

The only thing that is bad.. or maybe good if you're into accessorizing, is that you really need to add a piece to make it pop, so I reused my pretty little LaGyo necklace to add some sort of a statement piece. I also have a purse to give some sort of story to the photo, and the lamb! hair, In Heaven, to add some sort of movement effect. I really am proud of the way that this picture turned out, and how the outfit looks. Complete love.

Credits:



Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga
Hair: !lamb. In Heaven (Mesh) - Honeycomb Root
Glasses: [Magic Nook] Golden Life Sunglasses for TDR Fusion
Necklace: LaGyo - Venhia Necklace
Dress: Leverocci - Silk Embroidered Dress - Navy
Purse: *Fishy Strawberry* Barcelona Bag Natural
Shoes: LaGyo - Edwige Pumps - Tawny
Pose: (marukin) [dolce] last gaze





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com