Friday, January 18, 2013

The Lion's Roar

I'm a Goddamned coward, but then again so are you, and the lions roar. Powerful. I don't know why this song hits so.. but it honestly does. It's powerful, and longing... One of the best new songs out there.

But.. I digress. It's time for TDR Fusion, and guess who's a guess? JeSyLiLo! And they have a new skin out for the event, Vanla. It's no secret that I like light skins. My complexion in real life is pale.. so it's hard for me to see myself tanned in second life. No joke, I'm like.. white as milk. I'm so freaking white, I glow in the dark. Comes in handy though, my husband will never lose me. But.. I guess that's the reason why I like pale skins so much. The skin is very soft, and I absolutely love the face on it. Now.. not a huge fan of the lipgloss that was added to it, but.. that's easily fixed with a tattoo layer, so you won't hear me making a huge fuss about that. The body could also be a bit more detailed in my opinion, but for the cheap price that it can be found in.. totally worth it. They also have a new set of eyes in their main store that I'm absolutely crazy about. The detail on it is right on the dot, and it seriously does add a powerful pop to your avatar, so go check them out, for sure a must have in my opinion, and I really don't say that too often, it has to be something I truly do like in order for me to say it. But these eyes are just adorable.

In other news. Lamb. New hair. <3. I have been missing on Lamb Ballic's releases, I honestly do look forward to them like a kid at a candy store, however, it was worth the wait. It comes in two styles that you can chose from (each sold separately, of course) But it's adorable, and with a little hair clip on the side. I'm totally in love with it.

Another new release? Yup, it's a day of newness. After a while of not making new releases, Cute Poison comes full roar with this cross posture collar, which is completely adorable, and you can make some pretty incredible outfits with it. I know I didn't do it in this picture, but.. can you imagine it with a black turtle neck? Take off the prim part of the turtle neck, insert the collar, and voila, a pretty strong piece to add to your look, and easy to do.

And Even.Flow has come out with a new release too, a bikini line that is affordable, and mix and match. The top I'm wearing is the chess piece from that set, so go ahead and check it out. Bikini season is almost here for some of us.. down in the south, where it is not snowing, at least, and once spring hits.. those bikinis come out hard core, even in the virtual world.

And the lion's roar is something that I have heard before, a children's tale, the lonesome wail of a lion's roar.

Credits:




Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::Vanla:::*LightSkin for The Dressing Room
Hair: !lamb. Black Magic (Mesh) - Honeycomb Root
Eyes: *JeSyLiLO*:::NightEyes:::*Blue
Eyelashes: Al Vulo! MEsh Lashes
Collar: Cute Poison - Posture Collar - Cross
Bikini Top: even.flow - M&M Bikini Top chess 
Pose: (marukin) [tripletea] me tenir chaud








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com