Thursday, January 10, 2013

To the Ends of the Earth Would You Follow Me?

So today is my wedding anniversary, and when this song started playing on my rdio account, it inspired me, and moved me, because.. that's what love is all about? Despite the hardships of life, and the difficulties, forgive, move on, and follow your partner to the ends of the earth. My husband and I have been married for two years, and though recently he did break my heart, and doubts still flood my mind, I have no hesitation when I say that to the ends of the world I would follow him. No one knows me like he does. He has made me grow, and inspires me to try to fix myself day at a time. It's because of him that I have been able to deal with the pain that losing my daughter caused, and it's because of him that I still live. So today, I ask you, my dear readers. Whom would you follow to the end of the earth?

Love is in the air, and I do love me some of the things that Acid Lily brings forth. I have to admit, as time passes, the quality of the designers is beginning to up. That's one of the things that I enjoy about events such as this, new designers come, and you get to see some new talent, and discover it before it reaches the big leagues and the big names of Second Life. One of the newest additions, which I have to say I have nothing but love thus far, and will be keeping an eye out for the future, is Cake. I love cake, so.. with the name alone it got me. This top is so basic, but adorable at the same time, and they also have this cute dress that I hope I do get time to blog, and honestly.. though it's simple, and looks like it's not much, I'm simply in love with their style.

I paired it off with a jacket by Wunderland, and their jeans, I do believe that a huge thing about making a simple piece speak, and add character to it, is layering! So this jacket added just what it needed, and to give it a simple out and about look I added one of their new releases, some simple gray jeans to it. And I am also wearing it with flat boots. I honestly just wanted a causal  and lovely feel to it to add to the simplicity and beauty to today's love theme.

The hair is from D!va, and the accessories are from Yummy, and both can be found at Collabor88's new cycle. Can you tell I do love me some Collabor88? Pose is also brand new from Marukin, and can also be found in this round of Collabor88.

Credits:



Skin: Adam and Eve - Siobhan T2 Bare
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Asami" (Topaz) for Collabor88
Jewelry: (Yummy) Teardrop Gemstone Set  - Citrine for Collabor88
Jacket: Wunderland - Female Jacket - White
Top: [[>CaKe!<]]Nika Top.Wheat for Acid Lily
Jeans: Wunderland - Super Skinny Jeans GREY
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Sand
Pose: (marukin) [lotus] sweety syrup for Collabor88






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com