Monday, February 11, 2013

Hiding My Heart Away

Sometimes it's easier to hide. From the things around you, from your feelings, from others. I guess the basic reason for it is the fact that.. we're afraid. Deep down we're all afraid. Afraid of rejection, afraid of being judged, afraid of looking like a fool. Fear is a powerful emotion, and many of us, instead of facing it head on.. we hide.

Now, you all know that I'm very much for classy looks, nothing over styled, and feminine and elegant at the same time. So that's what I'm doing with this post! I'm bringing you girly cute, with a very simple elegance to it. You don't always have to look like you have a stick up your ass to look elegant, sometimes you can style something in a very effortless manner to get the same effect.

Le fil casse is bringing new dresses to collabor88. In all honesty, I struggled with it, it's a very difficult print to work with, and I didn't want to do the obvious and just style it with a necklace, some pumps, and voila.. I wanted it to look. original, after all.. tube dresses are like.. everywhere! I paired it off with a cute jacket from Bilo that kind of brought forth the color, and also brought the look together. I also added some tights to keep it.. you know, classy and reserved, and then the shoes actually have a soft floral pattern to it, so I chose those to play some more with the floral theme of the outfit. I wanted also some long necklaces, and the Maxi Gossamer set for Collabor88 fit he bill perfectly, it's both girly and classic, so it fits the whole outfit quite perfectly. Finally, new hair from wasabi pills! I'm extremely picky about hair.. it's not even funny. Even my favorite stores.. sometimes I see their hairstyles, and it's a complete turn off. However, I totally loved the little side flip with this hair, and yup.. I thin that about is it for today!

Credits:




Skin: LAQ ~ Essential (1.5) Saga
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Alicia Mesh Hair - Lemon tea
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Moon Vine Lover's Heart for Collabor88
Cardigan: Bilo- Munira Cardigan (Blue) 
Dress: {le fil casse} vintage fleur mesh dress - spring mint for Acid Lily
Tights: Izzie's - Sheer Tights (Basics)
Shoes: (epoque) Floral Pumps
Pose: Ma Vie. - Supremely Unleashed 09





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com