Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Took the One Less Traveled by, and that Has Made All the Difference.

So much newness, so little time. Really, I feel like an influx of things coming for me to post, and me not able to keep up with all of them!

Wunderland has come out with a new release, it's a simple tank top, and comes with a feather design to it, or no design whatsoever. Personally, I loved the character that the feather gave the design, so I created a very boho style outfit to go with it. I paired it off with just a pair of leggings from League, along with their boots. I added bangles by Maxi Gossamer, and a purse and jewelry by LaGyo. I also decided to wear another new hair release from Wasabi Pills, which is now available at fameshed.

Credits:



Skin: LAQ ~ Essential (1.5) Saga
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Lemon tea for Fameshed 
Necklace and Ring: LaGyo_Santa Fe set
Bangles: Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - Damasc - GOLD
Purse: LaGyo_The Desperado bag - combo 1
Shirt: Wunderland - Feather Shirt Grey
Leggings: *League* Folklore Leggings -Ziggy
Boots: *League* Dhara Boots  -Biscuit
Pose: :: Focus Poses Winter Set_6 ::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com