Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Music Is Where I Want You to Touch

First of all, I do have to apologize for the lack of blog entries lately. It's still being one of those things where it's raining like hell, and my glass is overflowing. For as much as I love to blog and share my opinions in SL fashion, my mind is not fully committed at the moment. With the loss of a family member, and two major illnesses in my family, I'm struggling to be able to cope with it all. My time in SL is more devoted to attempting to forget my problems, than focusing on something like this. It's not that I'm going to stop blogging. No, I love it. It's just.. my lapses of when I'm able to concentrate enough to get the words out as I mean them are few. Please forgive me.

With that said. I do wish I had music for a boyfriend. Then things maybe wouldn't be as complicated. Or living in a fairy tale world. Make believe with happy endings. I hope I'm not the only one that feels that way.

I'm going to start talking about the actual fashion with this jacket from even.flow. It's a nice design, however, I wish it would have some contrast to it. The pattern is lovely, yes. But with so much black, the details all get lost. I wouldn't change the color of the jacket, but the belt in a different color would have made me completely fall in love with this piece. However, at the bargain price in Acid Lily, it's quite worth the look at, in my opinion. As far as the pants go, it's a new release from Blueberry. I love Blueberry. I really do. Every week that goes by, and every release, I see so much growth and improvement that I do count her in as one of the top designers to watch out for. What I do love about Blueberry is that the designs are original. With so many stores using templates, I do appreciate those that take the extra time in creating their own visions. One thing that i would like to see in the future, and I know.. I know, it's tough, but I'm a huge fan of actually draping with the textures on the map. What I mean is.. you'll see it a lot of times, from afar, it looks freaking amazing, but then when you focus in, you'll see that.. instead of the map of the clothes moving with the texture, the actual map is flat, and they use the texturing to create a feel of dimension, which ends up making the piece look a little 2D. These pants actually have some relief work into them, like buttons off to the side which was a nice touch, but what I'd really love to see is the pants moving along with the texture to create a full 3D feel to it, more realistic.

I guess that's all for today folks!

Credits:



Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: >TRUTH< Angie w/Roots - tahiti
Jacket: even.flow - Belted Blazer black for Acid Lily
Top: [W&B] Cole Boatneck Top IVORY (Whole)
Jewelry: *League* Dipped Feather Jewellery - Gold
Jeans: Blueberry Sena Skinny Jeans Blue
Shoes: [Decoy] Lea Pumps - White/Creme
Pose: (marukin) [frais] suave







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com