Friday, April 12, 2013

BLOGGER CHALLENGE - SLDISNEY BOUNDING - Dory!


 I'm still loving this challenge, and this week was a hard one, Dory. I almost just bought a fish avatar and gave you all fishy glory. Thankfully, I only had to pose as a fish for this inspired shot taken at Mystara. I didn't go too overboard with it, I wanted to keep it casual, and kind of crazy with the same color scheme as Dory, and since
 it has such little yellow, I thought yellow with the accessories would do nicely, concentrated mainly on getting the blue in there, and black with the leggings, and hair, and presto, a human Dory, living in our modern world. Have I said how much I completely love this challenge? I also used a small piece by Noodles. I wanted to do something lighthearted in the outfit, and given that I don't like fish jewlery, I thought heck.. Dory must love bunnies, so I gave her a nice little piece by Noodles from the Easter Hunt, the necklace is now for sale in the main store!





Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Zara - America 02 BL
Hair: [BURLEY]_Izzy_Black01
Earrings: The Sea Hole - Nausicaa Laurel Earrings - Slate Blue 
Necklace: Noodles - Petite Bunny Necklace Blue
Scarf: Izzie's - Little Silk Scarf yellow
Dress: -paper.doll- Chloe: Navy
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Gold
Leggings: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black
Shoes: (LaRoo) Shearling Boots (dark blue)
Pose: aDORKable Poses: Blogger Bubble 4




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com