Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blogger Challenge - SLDisney Bounding - Snow White


So, I've never actually done one of these blogger challenges.. First time for everything, but.. Disney theme. Come on, I couldn't help it. Thanks to RL, I missed a couple, but maybe I'll go back and do them, so far I'm starting with these week's Snow White theme. Took me a while to put together, but I totally loved it. The blue heart from Maxi Gossamer, though used all the time, it just.. fits, and the bracelet.. I adore it, it's never coming off, deal with it! I dyed the leggings to fit the outfit too, they were  mint green, but.. I totally cheated and made them blue. Sometimes.. ingenuity goes a long way!

Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Zara - America 09 BL
Hair: [e] Only - Black 04 (discontinued)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Titania's Filigree Heart - Long - Gold 1 for Collabor88
Dress: Color.Me.H.O.F [SkaterDress[Yellow]
Leggings: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Heathered Mint (tinted Blue *Group Gift*)
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Gold
Shoes: The Secret Store - Lovable Pumps [L] - Prussian Blue
Pose: !bang - stand 294


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com