Friday, April 19, 2013

Can You Free Me From This World?


Yay! New house. I've come out of my shell a lot lately, thanks to Plurk, and I met some wonderful people, and to all of you that I've met <3. I started this journey of blogging in order to meet new people, share ideas, and broaden the fun in Second Life that I can have, as well as trying to learn how to photoshop. I'm still learning, and I've met some wonderful people. To all of you, thanks! You've made this journey possible, and amazing.

So.. new stuff.. the boots are from R3VOLT, and they're awesome! I love the legwarmers fad that is going around, and the cute little buttons at the side.. Just love the design, and the construction of them, very well done. I also am wearing an older release from Dollle, the micro skirt, and i paired it off to go for a playful cute look with whippet and bucket tank top, which is only 50L, and an old release from fri.day, like.. way old, which is for sale in the back of the store. Old, and not mesh, but still adorable!

Credits:

Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Hair: Magika [Hair] Capture
Tank: [W&B] Hykova Buttoned Tank ALABASTER
Sweater: fri. - Comfy.Cardi (Brick)
Skirt: {dollle*} 045 Denim Front Slit Micro Skirt - DarkBlue
Boots: [R3VOLT] - Eevie boots [V3]
Pose: Embody F STAND BY 4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com