Monday, April 22, 2013

Every Tear is a Waterfall


Alright, so.. I'm trying to learn new stuff with Photoshop guys, so you will have to bear with me! I don't even know if I'm keeping this style yet, right now I'm just playing around and learning different things.. but.. the style is still amazing as ever, so.. I suppose it's not that big of a loss, right?

So, Gos.. flip flops.. how amazing are they? And they're only 250L, but make sure that you already have the flat feet to go with them, or you might as well just be wasting your linden. I wanted to make an uber casual look for today, and I used the flip flops as my starting piece, and worked my way up. The shorts by Tres Blah are really cute, except I really hate the pockets. That's my one and only complain, in the back, the pockets are terrible, and I wish they would make them bigger. The top is also available at Collabor88, and only 188L, and I completely love it. I paired it off with accessories from Noodles, both from the gatcha (necklace, and bracelet) And a bow from Auxiliary's gatcha. Don't you guys just love gatchas?

Credits:

Skin: *League* Isla Pale
Hair: (epoque hair) Tied Up - Heat
Bow: [AUX] Gacha_Slouchy Leather Bow - Studded Gray RARE
Necklace: Noodles - Conquer All Necklace
Undershirt: [W&B] Cole Boatneck Top BLACK (Whole)
Top: -tres blah- Vintage Blouse - Peach for Collabor88
Shorts: -tres blah- Denim Bermuda Shorts - Light for Collabor88
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Gold
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - FlipFlops - Black
Pose: Olive Juice: Bad Rep 1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com