Sunday, April 28, 2013

EXTERMINATE!


So.. I totally love the Doctor, and I've always wanted to do some sort of shot with something Doctor related. I could have done the tardis.. but.. a Dalek army was so much better. EXTERMINATE!

So, anyways, more new stuff from R3VOLT. This cute jacket comes in three versions, and it even has a belt on it I didn't care much for the belt, personally, but I totally loved the jacket in black with the white straps. I paired it off with just a simple look, shorts, heels, and kept it classy and sexy, and with a sort of military flair to it.

Credits:

Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Hair: [Eliktara] Changes - White 05
Necklace: Noodles - Eliana Necklace Gold/Turquoise (Chest)
Jacket: [R3VOLT] - Jynx Strapped  Jacket [V3]
Shorts: Color.Me.H.O.F [TailoredShorts[Black]
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platform - Black
Pose: Di's Opera - Morning Vanity 3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com