Sunday, April 7, 2013

I Was Walking With A Ghost, I Said Please, Please, Don't Insist.


Seems like I'm back, baby. And oh, how good it feels to be back! So.. since I feel like I've really been neglecting this while recovering, and dealing with rl, I'm going to probably be posting a lot, which I guess is good news for people like me that enjoy getting styling ideas. Right? I hope so. I guess with fashion, my number one rule is styling. So.. I wanted to created a kind of rocker outfit to go with the new R3volt military boots that are up for grabs, and I decided to also use one of their laced skirts, which have a cool lacing to them at the side. I decided to grab some old half leather leggings that screamed rock to me, and a rockabilly styled jacket from Mon Tissu, add an accent piece for a necklace, my choice was the elephant necklace from League, and some sunglasses, and.... Tadah!

Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Zara - America 03 RED
Hair: Magika [01] Tendency
Sunglasses: {mon tissu} Harlow Sunglasses ~ Black
Necklace: *League* Kandula Necklace -Gold
Top: [Whippet&Bucket] Cole Boatneck Top Outer Space
Jacket: {mon tissu} Rockaby Blazer - Grey
Skirt: [R3VOLT] - Skirt Laces Black Denim
Leggings: (Milk Motion) half leather leggings
Shoes: [R3VOLT] - Military Boots (Female) (Also in male version, with HUD color changer)
Pose: -.label motion.- Mix TDRB Pose 4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com