Saturday, April 6, 2013

Like a Sum the Mathematician Cannot Solve


So, back from the dead yet again, and quite possibly mean it. I had to have an emergency surgery, and it's literally kicked my ass. Seriously.. rl.. you can stop now! But anyways, I'm posting today about this cute little adorable top from a newer store called R3volt. Their style is a bit more punk and out there, but for us fashionistas there's still good finds at affordable prices.

Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Zara - America 08 RED
Hair: [LeLutka]-LILLIAN Hair - IrishRed
Necklace: Noodles - Moon of My Life Necklace
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Gold
Tank Top: [R3VOLT] - Bow Cami  - Lace V1
Jeans: {mon tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Gray
Feet: [Gos] Barefoot - Arched


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com