Saturday, April 13, 2013

Safe and Sound



I love this song. Hate the movie, and I know there will be haters, but I totally love this song. And I hate Taylor Swift too, but I love Civil Wars. The band that is. Any who!  Newness! Adam and Even has a new skin out, Patrice, and I totally love the make up work on it, and the softness and details on the skin, like random beauty marks, all of it. I am a huge fan of Sachi's work, and it's not only because her name is close to my rl name. Also, Sassy has a new freebie at the store! This beautiful top is all yours for a limited time. hurry up and get it while you can!

Credits:

Skin: Adam and Eve Skins - Patrice T2 Sultry
Hair: [LeLutka]-VIBRATO hair-  Marilyn
Necklaces: Noodles - Sun, Star & Moon Necklaces
Shirt: ~Sassy!~ Venus mesh top - spring green
Jeans: Maitreya Mesh Flare jeans * #7
Tattoo: Wunderland - Diamond Dandelion Tattoo
Pose: (pda) Dancing Grass


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com