Sunday, April 14, 2013

SL Disney Bounding Challenge- Ariel (Kiss the Girl)


I love the Little Mermaid, I remember sitting down as a little girl and crying along to it, even at the happy ending. But then again, I'm a dork. So, Kiss the Girl.. iconic scene from Disney, and how to transverse this into daily wear? I mainly focus on the main important aspects, the bow, and the blue, and the corset. The corset in the movie is actually a dark blue, but, I went for black, and I also found the amazing freebie necklace that fits the bill just so perfectly from Erare, which is a mermaid shop at the Mayfair sim by Thora Charron. Added the dress from vive9, and a corset, which is really my favorite corset ever, by Auxiliary, and made a very Ariel reminiscent look out of it.

Credits:

Hair: [LeLutka]-ARIEL hair - Fire Top
Skin: -Glam Affair - Zara - America 09 RED
Eyes: [LeLutka]-Ellis-Cloud
Open Lips: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO v1.3 [ Wear ME ]
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Necklace: .erare.secrets.necklace.
Bow: ::Exile:: Semi Charmed Life:Unrigged bow attachment
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Gold
Dress: .: vive nine :. Boatneck Dress in Blue
Corset: [Auxiliary] Grimm - Corset - XXS -Black
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platform - Black
Pose:  (pda) Brat Girl


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com