Thursday, April 25, 2013

SL Disney Bounding- YOU THREW OFF MY GROOVE!


So, SL Bounding continues, this week's challenge - Kuzco. Boom, baby! Boo-yeah! I so freaking love this movie! So.. I started to struggle with this one some.. how can you make it hot, fun, and free spirited? Difficult challenge indeed. I started with the color palette, the turquoise, gold, and red, and black. Started with the hair because.. it's the easiest thing in there. So this is Exile, love them. Then I decided.. try every dress! The one that had the flair that I was going for is by milk motion, past Dressing Room Fusion item, in red, of course! It just had the long feel to it, the emperor commanding style.. settled for sandals.. well.. somewhat.. by Gos, and the jewelry is a mix of Zaara and Epoque, coordinated in Kuzco's color theme.  I can't wait for next week's challenge !So psyched!

Credits:

Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Hair: ::Exile:: Little Things:Midnight
Turquoise Jewelry Set: Zaara : Kaya Turquoise  *FAT PACK*
Arm cuff: (epoque.s) Cage Cuff - Gold
Dress: (Milk motion) mina dress-burgundy
 Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Angelina Peeptoe - Black Python
Pose: Frooti - Vogel 2



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com