Friday, May 3, 2013

King of the World


Fameshed is one year old guys! Doesn't that make you feel old? I know it does for me... Oh, well! Cute stuff be around every corner, and I'll be blogging more about it as time goes by, I'm sure, but I wanted to start with this little dress from Lenox. It feels like it has been forever since they came up with something! The 1991 Dress for Fameshed is completely adorable, and it comes in red, pink, blue, purple and cream. I feel like I don't  wear enough red in my life, and I do love me some red.. so, I put it on, pumped it up with some pumps.. and.. omg.. look at the draping of the skirt part, I'm so swoon with this dress, complete love! Makes me feel like a little queen, or.. like the song says.. I'm the ****** king of the world!

Credits:

Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Moor
Hair: !lamb. Black Magic (Mesh) - Milk
Crown: -LaViere- Fake Plastic Crown Gold
Necklace: *League* Kandula Necklace -Gold
Arm Cuff: Noodles - Arrow Cuff Bracelet Gold
Dress: Lenox 1991 Dress Red for Fameshed
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black
Pose: Glitteratti - Bitch 7


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com