Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Inner Ears Must Be Showing!


Not only are my ears showing, but.. my inner child must be begging to come out! Oh well, such is life, I suppose. I can't get enough Disney Bounding, and while waiting rather impatiently for Collabor88 with friends of mine taunting me about it, I decided I would say a big f u to them, and instead of sitting down in a corner, rocking myself while sobbing impatiently for Collab to open, I would get my inner Mickey on, and show them. And so I did! Ears and all. And with this, I guess I should catch up with my haiku challenge from Berry, right? I couldn't add it in the picture.. because.. well, this was rather unexpected, and out of the blue, but.. here's my SL Haiku:

Mickey ears on head, 
Photoshop kicks my darn arse, 
Haikus are so hard.

Yeah.. yeah.. I know.. lame. I actually might be better at the whole photoshop portion of blogging than writting, specially when it comes to frigging haikus. Thanks Berry! 

Confidence is gone
Rhyming I can not do well,
Enjoy the credits.

Credits:

Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Hair: [BURLEY]_Hannah_Black01
Ears: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - Black2 (gatcha)
Shirt: JANE - layering tee.rd cherry 2
Undershirt: JANE - sheer layers.wh milk [hi] 1
Necklace: Noodles - Key To My Heart Gold
Ring: Noodles - The Gentleman Ring Hematite
Skirt: *BOOM* Minka Mini Ruffle (nautical polkadot)
Leggings: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black 1
Shoes: (epoque.s) Revolution Pumps - Black
Pose: Olive Juice - Colette 2


2 comments:

Peep Sideshow said...

Adorable! And Photoshop kicks my arse too :(

Strawberry Singh said...

HAHAHAHA I actually loved them both! Thank you for making me smile! <3

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com