Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Youth Without Youth

Sooooo... I have a giant pencil, whatever argument you might have is invalid. Yup. So.. Arcade is almost upon us.. and I wanted to do a huge post, but.. for the last two days I've been working hard on the way the blog looks.. and I finally got done today. But.. it meant this post had to suffer a little. I have another picture that I will edit later when I wake up, and I have another shot with some awesome goodies to do pretty soon. Olive has some AMAZING stuff. It's pretty random, but for us that are odd, and ecclectic.. I mean.. giant pencil, poop mobile? Need I say more? Further more.. it's all just so cute, and they have fez lamps. Fezzes are cool. So, I wanted to do something cute for today, and this is just an adorable little look I compose together.. ChiMia is a new store on the blog, and they're textures are pretty cool! I do love the HUD method for the fat packs, lets you change colors of your outfit.. without cluttering your inventory with a fat pack. Love. I guess that's about it.. I'll update this a little later! Or add.. I'm not sure. But.. yeah! Here go the credits, because I'm tired as heck!

Credits:

Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Bow: Noodles - Big Bow Headband Black
Necklace: .Olive. the Folded Golden Paper MYSTERY #1 
Hair: [e] Caramel - Brown 08 (Discontinued D:)
Shirt: ChiMia :: Melanie tube top - dotted dark
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Bracelet
Ring: Noodles - The Boy Who Lived Ring Gold 
Pencil: .Olive. the Grandma's Treasures - Hug me Pencil for the Arcade (Opens June 1st)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1
Shorts: League Booty-Shorts~Light Blue
Leggings: [Auxiliary] Tights - Suspended
Shoes: [monso] My Fancy Flat Shoes - Pointed Cat/ Red
Pose: aDORKable Poses: Daydream II 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com