Saturday, June 29, 2013

American Woman

american woman

So.. I just was reminded that Fourth of July was this week. Wops. Don't hate. I'm not even American and I've been in the hospital for a week, I'm excused for not even knowing what date is today. But.. Flux event is picking up again, guys! And I'm sooooo excited to be picked as a blogger for this event that was so big in the past. For this set, the theme is Americana, and I'm in awe at some of the stores and what htey're sending out, like this bikini, and the headphones with the American flag, too adorable, and the spoon set from Lark that I'll blog later, really.. really amazing stuff the creators have been able to come up with in such a short amount of time, so I decided to do an homage to the Fourth of July using some of these items! Also... there's this new store that opened up in the grid, they make skins, and.. I do love the face, I'm absolutely in love with the innocent face, but the body has absolutely no dimension to it, and it's milk white, so don't ever wear white with this skin. Over all, it makes for a good kid skin, were it not for the cleavage on it, I was kind of disappointed to be honest, but for 600L, it's well worth it! Happy Shopping guys!

Credits:

Skin: [AMITOMO] blair SKIN  makeup 1
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bobbie - Browns01Fade
Headphones: 22769 ~ [unisex] Headphones Stars And Stripes (for Flux event)
Bikini: [KoKoLoReS] Californikini Ombre - (for Flux event)
Watch: [AMITOMO] Watch B Black 
Pose: [KoKoLoReS]{Beach Babe}look at me! (for Flux event)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com